Thursday, March 11, 2010

This is Lucy.
She is very calm, thoughtful and peaceful. She is individual and confidence.
I tried to convey these personalities through using differnt colors. 
Medium colored brown, purple and blue represent her calmness. The surrounding yellow represent her individuality. Hope it does. Oh and what a surprise, it matches up with her working place, Spendoras. 
I think the angle and face emotion show the confidence and ambition of Lucy. 

I am still not quite pleased with what I have done so far. I feel like something is missing. Her left eye didn't come out well so I am going to work on it. I kinda messed up using 2 different paints. Tempera and Acrylic. This made the painting to look bit unnatural.

Overall, the painting came out as i expected, so its good. But I def need some feedbacks in order to make Lucy happy.   

1 comment:

  1. The yellow streak is working much better than in the beginning. I think you are conveying a calm and confident Lucy with this image.

    ReplyDelete