Wednesday, February 17, 2010

sketchh


after lots of try outs, i finally caught emma arata in my sketch book.

I am going to paint her hair cherrish red with blue eyes. then gonna put her in a dark black background with super white skin. This will hopefully emphasize her strong hair color and blue eyes. we will see! im really excited about it and about to crack on it on my 16x20 canvas. not sure how im going to draw exactly the same on the canvas... but maybe my 20th tryouts will help out well. the final piece will be posted by this weekend.

3 comments:

  1. This is really very lovely and really captures the essence of her face. Consider when doing the final piece to have some shading around her facial features so you don't lose the realism.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your sketch is beautiful, i really like the idea you have for it, can't wait to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this sketch Aaron. I still think it would look good on a slate/gray background so it would be a little softer and allow the pencil marks and color to shine.

    ReplyDelete